Eutech Cybernetic Releases Lucy to Make Cities Smarter
24, November 2015. Today is the 41st anniversary of the discovery of Lucy, the 3 million year fossilised remains of a female Australopithecus that transformed our understanding of human evolution. Eutech Cybernetic takes this occasion to announce the release of its own Lucy, the new intelligence engine for its iVivaCloud platform.
Lucy enables the digitisation of the physical world and provides a framework for predictive decision making. Lucy can learn the needs of people as they interact with it, and thus can evolve to become “the brains” of a city, building or workplace.
Other Recent News
- Eutech launches next-generation Smart Workplace technology with SmartWorkplace-as-a-Service to help organisation improve employee engagement and reduce operational cost
- Gartner cites Eutech Cybernetic among “Vendors to Watch in City Operations Management Platforms”
- Eutech chooses Orange Business Services to run its smart cities service in the cloud
- Eutech Cybernetic named a “Cool Vendor” by Leading Analyst Firm
- Eutech Cybernetic receives 2014 Avaya DevConnect Innovation Award
- Paris Gallery together with Avaya and Eutech Cybernetic announce launch of ‘PG Connect’
- Paris Gallery, Avaya and Eutech Cybernetic launch ‘PG Connect’