Eutech launches next-generation Smart Workplace technology with SmartWorkplace-as-a-Service to help organisation improve employee engagement and reduce operational cost
Today we are extremely excited to announce the launch of our new SmartWorkplace-as-a-Service (SWaaS). The first-of-a-kind service helps organisations re-envision their workplaces by breaking down silos and unleashing the potential of people and data to improve employee engagement, productivity and reduce cost.
In this era of digital disruption, organisations are faced with growing challenges and they must innovate to deepen their employee engagement, create new efficiencies, improve operations and ensure employee security, health and safety. CIOs are often faced with complex system landscapes which makes it harder to operate these disparate system, aggregate data and provide a seamless user experience.
The new Cloud offering aims to simplify integration, enable digitalisation and run intelligent operations that are responsive, contextual and adaptive. Built on the powerful iVivaCloud framework, the new service extends its core application suite and integration platform to the cloud. The offering will integrate seamlessly with iVivaCloud products such as operational intelligence framework Lucy and advance collaboration and visualisation technology SmartWall.
Customers will be able to subscribe to the fully managed service on a monthly or annual basis without having to worry about hardware and hosting infrastructure. We have simplified pricing and made it affordable for all organisations to get on board. The service is available from today.
Other Recent News
- Eutech Cybernetic Releases Lucy to Make Cities Smarter
- Gartner cites Eutech Cybernetic among “Vendors to Watch in City Operations Management Platforms”
- Eutech chooses Orange Business Services to run its smart cities service in the cloud
- Eutech Cybernetic named a “Cool Vendor” by Leading Analyst Firm
- Eutech Cybernetic receives 2014 Avaya DevConnect Innovation Award
- Paris Gallery together with Avaya and Eutech Cybernetic announce launch of ‘PG Connect’
- Paris Gallery, Avaya and Eutech Cybernetic launch ‘PG Connect’